Skip to main content
All CollectionsGetting Started on RentBetter
Transferring the Management of Your Property
Transferring the Management of Your Property

Getting Started on RentBetter

Updated over a week ago

If you would like to transfer management of your property you will need to follow these steps.

  1. Notify current management of the changeover. You may wish to use the letter template that can be found in our Agent Switch Kit here.

  2. Fill out a transfer of bond form.

Note that these forms are different in each state (NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, NT, WA, VIC, TAS).

Attach the filled-out form to the Management Transfer Letter to ensure it gets signed by current management. Once signed, it needs to be sent by post to the relevant bond authority.

Also, be sure to double-check that the current manager has provided the requested items and documents.

If your property is currently managed by a real estate agent, you will need to check the terms of your agreement before terminating it.

Download our switch from your agent kit here:

Did this answer your question?