Skip to main content
How do I lodge a Bond in NT?

Bond Lodgement

Updated over a week ago

There is no centralised bond institution in the Northern Territory, so bonds are paid directly to private landlords and held by them in trust.

This means the tenant will need to directly pay you, and you will need to provide them with a receipt.

The bond must be deposited into a bank or other financial institution account in the Northern Territory.

For additional help, you can visit the Northern Territory Consumer Affairs or call on 08 8999 5511 or 1800 019 319.

Information sourced from and is correct as of 09/07/21

Did this answer your question?